We’re happy to announce that you may now submit SEO and content marketing-related articles to GlenDemands.com. Simply send me a few topics that you may have in mind and I’ll let you know if any of them are a good fit for the blog.
Just a few simple house rules:
- Articles must be highly informative and backed by actual data or industry-accepted best practices.
- Articles must be unique. If you want to source a study or an article, do so with a link and a shout out to the source.
- Articles must be at least 800 words long.
- We allow dofollow links in the body but we reserve the right to remove any that seem spammy.
- We do not allow exact match anchor text in the articles.
- If a link is not within the flow of the discussion in the article, we may remove it.
- When your article is published, it becomes property of GlenDemands.com.
- If your article is re-published somewhere else in the Internet, we may take it down.
- We do not allow excessively self-promotional and commercial content. If your article’s main intent is not to share knowledge, we will not publish it.
Think you can comply with these guidelines? Send me a message here. Good luck!