GDI Online Marketing offers best-in-class WordPress design and development services from the Philippines.
With an experienced team of coders and highly creative designers, we can bring your vision of an ideal WordPress website to life. Let GDI handle the complicated tech and creative aspects of your business while you focus on driving growth to your enterprise.
What is WordPress Design?
WordPress design refers to the process of conceptualizing, creating and refining the look and feel of a website. From its layout and its color palette to the use of fonts, images and negative space, the visual elements of the website need to fit together and complement each other to create an aesthetically satisfying package. Ideally, the design of your website has to work with its content to help you communicate the points you want to get across to your audience.
WordPress design, however, isn’t limited to just aesthetics. A website has to look good while maintaining high levels of usability. Intuitive navigation schemes, eye-catching calls to action and sleek design touches are all elements of good usability which lead to satisfying experiences for your user base.
Web design for WordPress needs to fall within the CMS platform’s unique set of protocols and conventions. Fortunately, WordPress is one of the most open and dynamic content management systems currently in use. Designs can be built on custom themes or they can follow pre-made ones which can be downloaded for free or for small prices. Whatever your preferences are, the design possibilities on WordPress are virtually infinite.
What is WordPress Development?
Often confused with WordPress design, WordPress development is a completely distinct discipline. While design is all about aesthetics and usability, development is focused on setting up the right software foundation upon which the design is built on. Simply put, WordPress development is all about making sure that the code, data and other technical elements are working properly to breathe life into your desired website.
WordPress development is also concerned with making sure that specialized functions are working in your site. These include custom applications such as calculators, selectors, maps and more. WordPress development is also concerned about matters such as security, data privacy, site speed, stability, and uptime.
Why Choose WordPress?
WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS platform and it’s been that way for some time. Once merely a blogging CMS, WordPress has grown by leaps and bounds during the past decade to become the single, most reliable web publishing platform in the world. With the exception of large-scale ecommerce operations and high-security websites, WordPress is used for virtually any purpose as far as websites go. Here are just a few reasons why WordPress is overwhelmingly the first option for most businesses:
Filipino web designers and developers are some of the best at their craft in the world. Due to the fact that outsourcing has been booming in the country since the early 2000’s, many practitioners in the field have been using WordPress since its early days. This gives Filipino designers and developers unique perspective and plenty of experience in what they do, which shows in the quality of the work they produce.
The best part is the fact that the Philippines has a young population of over 100 million people. The country produces tens of thousands of college graduates per year — many of whom have the fundamental skills to add to an already talent-rich pool of WordPress developers and designers in the country.
Much Lower Costs
Compared to service providers in the US, WordPress design and development agencies in the Philippines charge much lower rates. The costs for the same project are typically 75-90 percent cheaper if you source it from the Philippines. Most of the time, the quality of the work and the time it takes to complete a project is dead even. However, there are plenty of instances when Filipino work actually outperforms those done in western nations.
One of the Philippines’ greatest advantages over other outsourcing hubs is the high degree of English proficiency among its people. English is one of the country’s two primary languages and as such, it’s taught in schools from K-12 to college. The result is a country where practically everyone can hold a conversation in English – something that’s extremely valuable when you’re trying to communicate to your developer or designer what you want to achieve for the website.
Most business people from the US, UK and Australia who’ve had experience in outsourcing work would tell you that communication barriers are some of the toughest challenges to overcome when trying to get someone from another country to deliver work that’s up to spec. With Filipino WordPress designers and developers, that’s hardly ever an issue. Most Filipinos are proficient in written and spoken English, with mild accents that most Westerners can understand just fine.
A Service-Oriented Culture
It’s been proven time and again that Filipinos are some of the most resilient and hard working people on Planet Earth. The country’s WordPress designers and developers are no exception to that claim. When you hire a Filipino to handle your website’s needs, you can expect them to see the project through and go the extra mile whenever necessary.
GDI Online Marketing offers a host of additional services to supplement our core web design and development solutions. These include:
- Consulting and Discovery – If you have questions about WordPress, we’re bound to have the answers. Just tell us your business goals and we’ll help you find the fastest, easiest and most effective way to achieve it via WordPress.
- Custom Design – Want your site to look impressive and unique? A customized theme that reflects your brand’s identity is just what you need. Our designers will study your brand carefully and listen to your input so the site comes out exactly how you want it when it goes live.
- Custom Development – Does your site need highly specialized functionalities for your staff or your customers? No problem. Our team of web developers will figure out what solution will work best for your needs without breaking the bank.
- Redesigns – Is your WordPress site looking a little dated? It may be time for a redesign. Whether you’re seeking a slight facelift or a complete overhaul of your WordPress site’s aesthetics, our designers are up to the challenge. As an added bonus, we’re experts at launching redesigned websites without compromising their search engine traffic in the process.
- Migration to HTTPS – Migrating to the secure HTTPS protocol is an excellent way to increase the level of privacy and security for your website and its users. It also happens to be a plus factor in Google rankings. If you want to transition to the HTTPs protocol, we’ve got you covered. We make websites more secure while maintaining their site speeds and keeping their search rankings stable.
- Mobile-Friendly Redesign – Does your website require readers to perform zoom gestures on their tablets and smartphones just to make the text readable? If so, that’s a usability and SEO problem. GDI’s designers are experts at making your website mobile-friendly as we redesign your pages to scale up and down correctly depending on the devices accessing them.
- Domain Migration – Are you transferring your website to a new domain? That can be hairy business as websites are known to lose significant traffic in the process. GDI offers a complete suite of services to not only safely transition your site to its new web address, we’ll also make sure that it keeps its organic search, social media and direct traffic pipelines open and working.
- Technical SEO – Technical SEO is an essential part of the search engine optimization process. GDI offers world-class technical SEO audits to find areas of improvement as well as technical SEO application to implement all the recommended fixes.
- Site Speed Optimization –Fast, responsive webpages are hallmarks of technical excellence in websites. Increasingly, site speed is becoming a major ranking factor in Google as well. GDI will gauge your pages’ current load times and implement optimizations so you can improve overall site speed and reap the business rewards that go along with it.
- Copywriting – A well-designed and well-developed WordPress site is useless unless it has compelling text content inside it. GDI has arguably the very best content team of any digital marketing service agency in the Philippines, making us a one-stop shop if you want to build an online property that fires on all cylinders.