GDI Online Marketing is the MOST RESPECTED SEO agency here in the Philippines.
At GDI, we advocate the digitalization of businesses in the Philippines. It’s precisely why we’ve come up with a system that ELIMINATES ALL THE BARRIERS to getting your business online and noticed on the search engines. By doing all the work up front at no charge, we help partners get their businesses noticed.
Tap Into the Power of Search at No Cost
More than ever, a strong presence in the digital marketing landscape is vital to the survival of every business in the Philippines. Savvy, forward-thinking entrepreneurs are eating away at the market shares of older, more established players just by knowing how to play the modern marketing game. If your business intends to keep up, you need to start competing where the BULK of your customers are: on the internet.
If you recognize the value of SEO for modern businesses in the Philippines but you don’t quite have the means to start running campaigns that cost hundreds of thousands, you’ve come to the right place. For the first time in the Philippine digital marketing history, a reputable, credible and LEADING SEO agency is offering search engine optimization (SEO) services FREE OF CHARGE. This allows you to leave the generation of online leads to us and focus your attention and resources on what you do best: closing deals and growing your business.
Even if you don’t have a website, we can still work with you. We offer free web development and web design services to eliminate any barriers that might exist between you and the growth of your business.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO), is the process of improving the visibility of a website’s listings on search engine result pages (SERPs) for keywords that represent its content. With the implementation of technical, on-page, content and publicity best practices, a website can reach more people via the search engines and amplify its ability to draw traffic and generate business leads.
Studies have consistently shown that 95% of all online activities BEGIN with SEARCH. When people are looking for products or services online, they do so where it’s easiest: on search engines like Google. Businesses which have websites and are showing atop Google’s search results tend to be clicked on first, allowing them to “pitch” to a potential customer ahead of everyone else. This is a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE because the ones who talk to the prospects first tend to have the highest probability of closing the deal.
How the Free SEO Service Program Works
As advertised, our free SEO services will COST NOTHING to get started. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Submit Your Info. Fill out the application form below with the basic details of your business.
- Submit your proof of business registration. We only deal with businesses registered with the Philippine government. Please send scans of your Mayor’s Permit, General Information Sheet (for corporations) or DTI registration documents.
- Qualification Assessment. GDI will assess your business’ eligibility. We reserve the right to decline applications as we see fit. Only a limited number of businesses can be accommodated at a time due to our finite manpower resources.
- Website Development. For businesses that do not yet have their own websites, we’ll develop one for you. We will also include design and copywriting services in this phase of the partnership for FREE.
- SEO Campaign Kickoff. After the website has successfully been developed and launched, we will start with your SEO campaign in earnest. This will be rendered on an on-going basis.
- Lead Generation. We will process all inquiries received by the website and set up appointments with your good office. This takes the burden of having to answer and filter inquiries yourself, allowing you to spend time only on qualified prospects.
To cover the expenses associated with the development of your website, running the SEO campaign and managing the inquiries you get, GDI will collect commissions from every qualified lead that the website generates. We will also collect a commission on every successful transaction that you complete with the lead pushed by the website. The rates will vary from industry to industry, but are often minimal and negligible.
In this arrangement, we only make money when you make money. Most of our partners in the free SEO program simply mark up their rates to cover the commissions that we charge. That way, they still get their usual earnings and our SEO services remain virtually free.
No other SEO agency in the Philippines currently offers this type of business partnership. GDI is the only SEO service provider with the confidence in its capabilities to GUARANTEE that we’ll improve your revenue before we actually charge you anything.
Which Businesses Are Qualified?
GDI is open to many different opportunities that our free SEO program might bring. However, we do give preferential treatment to businesses that fall under the following criteria:
1. Must be in the following industries:
Industrial and Manufacturing
2. Must target a localized demographic. We prefer businesses that target city and provincial-level markets. We sometimes take on nationally-targeted partners if its combination of qualifications makes business sense for both parties.
3. Must be Government Registered. We are only interested in partnering with businesses that are transparent and are contributing to the Philippine economy as mandated by law. Fly-by-night operators need not apply.
4. Must use GDI’s CRM platform. When you partner with GDI, you and your prospects will communicate and track your engagement via GDI’s proprietary customer relationship management platform. This way, we can ensure that leads are entertained and the delivery of services or products is satisfactorily fulfilled.
How Much Does SEO Usually Cost?
Price ranges of SEO services in the Philippines can vary significantly depending on whom you speak to about it. A freelancer without a lot of experience may ask for PhP 15,000 per month while a more seasoned soloist may charge up to PhP 80,000 per month. More often than not, the drawbacks that come with hiring freelancers are the questionable reliability and lack of accountability. The vast majority of SEO freelancers in the country are not government-registered and will not be able to issue official receipts that you’ll want to submit to the BIR. If they fail to perform the services agreed upon, there’s little legal recourse at your disposal to remedy the situation.
SEO agencies, on the other hand, usually charge a minimum of PhP 50,000 per month and the costs could run to the hundreds of thousands depending on the scale of your needs. Most SEO agencies will try to lock you up with 6-month and 1-year contracts along with hefty deposit fees that you’ll need to pay upfront. Some SEO agencies are registered with the government, but a lot of others are not.
With GDI, you get the reliability and accountability of SEO agency services without the hefty costs. This means you don’t have to take any risks at all. It’s only when you actually attain your business goals that you’ll have to pay GDI any fees. And even then, those fees can simply be charged to your customers on top of what you normally do. This means maximizing your profits while increasing the volume of your customers.
Who is GDI Online Marketing?
GDI Online Marketing is the MOST RESPECTED SEO agency here in the Philippines. With a Fortune 500-veteran management team, an experienced workforce, proven methodology and a results-oriented culture, we’ve helped more than 200 websites gain SEO traction over the past five years.
Led by CEO Glen Dimaandal, the company serves a vast and diverse array of clients from the Philippines, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and other parts of the world. Glen has been featured as a speaker in prestigious SEO conferences internationally including SMX West in California and Confluence in Oklahoma City. Glen has also been cited by mainstream media outlets which include the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Manila Bulletin and Business World to name a few. He was also the acting president of SEO Organization Philippines in 2015.
GDI is currently 35-people strong. Our roster is composed mainly of SEO specialists, content writers graphic designers, video editors and web developers. This allows the company to act as a one-stop shop for our clientele’s search marketing needs.
What We Bring to the Table
In case you have some level of familiarity with SEO and you’re wondering what you’ll be getting with GDI’s free SEO campaign, here’s an overview of what we’ll do for the site:
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Web development and Design
- On-Page SEO
- Local SEO
- Technical SEO
- Link Building
- Web Analytics
- CRM integration
Basically, you’re getting the full suite of services that we give regular local SEO clients. The only difference is that you’re not paying up front: you’re paying for every lead you get and deal you close.
Why Are We Offering Free SEO?
After a decade in the industry, we’ve realized that there are so many local businesses that want to participate in the digital economy but aren’t doing it due to the following factors:
- Hefty investments. Digital marketing is not cheap. Getting a website developed will set you back PhP 30,000 at the very least. SEO alone will cost PhP 60,000. If you don’t have solid cash reserves, this may be too much for you.
- Inherent risks. Even if you build a website and have SEO done for it, there’s no guarantee you’ll actually achieve your business goals. SEO isn’t a project-based thing similar to paying an engineer to build you a house and you’ll get the house after a specified build time. SEO is more like paying a lawyer significant sums of money wherein he’ll do his best to win the case for you but he can never promise victory.
- Lack of Knowledge on the Matter. Many business owners in the Philippines are neither millennials nor digital natives. As such, the majority of them cannot be bothered to study how digital marketing works. Even when the desire to market inline is there, the appreciation for the craft usually isn’t. It’s hard for them to commit to the endeavor if they can’t fully grasp how it works.
At GDI, we advocate the digitalization of businesses in the Philippines. It’s precisely why we’ve come up with a system that ELIMINATES ALL THE BARRIERS to getting your business online and noticed on the search engines. By doing all the work up front at no charge, we help partners get their businesses noticed. By the time they start paying us, they’re already well on their way to closing multiple deals.
If that sounds too good to be true, you’re probably just not familiar with how GDI does business. We are simply one of the most innovative digital marketing agencies in the Philippines and constantly come up with ways to provide extraordinary value to our clients and the local SEO community while still maintaining a profitable enterprise. In the case of free SEO, we realized that if it takes a good initial investment on our end to get offline businesses on the web, that’s exactly the route we’ll take. We know rewards await down the line for us either way.
Sign Up for Free SEO Services
If you’re ready to experience the incredible marketing power that SEO can give your business, fill out the form below and send us proofs of registration with the government. We will then review your application and send you feedback within 48 hours.