Glen Dimaandal is one of the Philippines’ leading SEO experts and consultants. He is the founder of the GDI SEO Company, the country’s most respected search marketing agency and was a former manager in two Fortune 500 US companies.
Glen’s core competencies include search engine optimization, content marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), direct response copywriting, ecommerce SEO and link building. He is one of the Philippines’ most revered search marketing thought leaders, regularly appearing as a resource speaker in digital marketing conferences and seminars.
In 2018, Glen launched his second blog property, Bruce Kho. The website is a community blog that covers a multitude of topics related to men’s lifestyle in the Philippines.
One of the Philippines’ Best SEO Speakers
Glen has also received the honor of speaking in international search marketing conferences such as SMX West in San Jose, California and Confluence in Oklahoma City. More often than not, Glen is voted by conference attendees as the best speaker of the events.
A Leader in SEO Organization Philippines
In 2014, Glen was elected as the Vice-President of SEO Organization Philippines, a community that has over 3,000 members across the country. During his term, Glen assumed the role of the organization’s acting President and singlehandedly organized the annual Mastering Online Rankings Conference (MORCon) – the organization’s flagship event.
Glen started as a professional blogger and has been practicing SEO and related disciplines since 2008. Since then, he has become a devout student of the craft and later on, a certified Google AdWords practitioner. Glen later became an SEO manager at the Brady Corporation, an American Fortune 500 company where he honed his skills to new heights. In 2013, he joined Emerson Electric Co. where he became part of the company’s US management team for marketing.
He has backgrounds in computer science (University of Santo Tomas), journalism (Lyceum of the Philippines University and special education (De la Salle University Manila).
GDI SEO Company (Oct 2013-Present)
San Fernando, Pampanga
- In charge of overall strategy and operations for Philippine-based digital marketing agency GDI Online Marketing
- Manages client relationships and strategic partnerships
- Chief evangelist of digital marketing approach and vision
- Heads the agency’s digital marketing training program for employees and clients
- Sole author of industry blog GlenDemands.com
Online Marketing Manager
Emerson Electric Co.
Jan 2013 – Apr 2015
Huntsville, Alabama / Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Manages online marketing and social media campaigns for Fortune 100 firm Emerson Electric Co.
- Develops, executes and evaluates B2B marketing strategies targeted towards blue chip B2B prospects
- Oversees lead generation and sales improvement efforts performed by Emerson’s US and Philippine-based marketing teams.
- Acts as the company’s main consultant when engaging external digital marketing service providers.
- Manages on-page and off-page SEO campaigns that improve the company site’s search engine visibility.
- Creates and manages SEM/paid search campaigns for Avocent brand’s main product lines.
- Trains subordinates in the following Internet marketing disciplines: SEO, SEM, social media marketing, web analytics and conversion rate optimization.
Senior SEO and Content Manager
Jenkins Internet Marketing LLC
Jan 2011 – Jun 2012
L7660-H Fay Ave. #184 La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037
- Manages content development for website and products;
- Creates strategies behind product development and sales campaigns;
- Supervises development of promotional copy for marketing campaigns;
- Conceptualizes and tests sales funnels for campaigns;
- Manages affiliate programs for product launches;
- Supervises web analytics team;
- Develops information products for the company;
- Conceptualizes SEO strategies for company website;
- Manages execution of SEO processes by SEO team.
SEO and Content Manager
Jul 2010 – Jan 2012
- Managed Brady’s Internet marketing division composed of 25 staff members that include SEO specialists, PPC managers, copywriters and New Product Merchandisers;
- Developed online marketing strategies that will generate traffic and conversions for the company’s direct marketing brands;
- Coordinated directly with Brady’s Internet marketing managers in Connecticut, California, Canada and Australia;
- Trained and supervised Internet marketing staff on new procedures and the implementation of mew techniques;
- Coordinated with senior management on issues of logistics and personnel development;
- Served as a senior adviser to the Country Manager and Human Resources staff on hiring and compensation offers to newly signed staff;
- Produced monthly and weekly reports on on-going campaigns;
- Administered monthly evaluations for internet marketing staff.
SEO / SEM Manager
LWS Media (Philippines)
Sep 2009 – May 2010
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
- Developed SEO and online marketing strategies for American clients
- Provided recommendations and guidelines on company’s internal projects.
- Supervised and managed company’s SEO division operations
- Wrote company’s SEO process manuals and policies.
- Provided analysis and periodic reports on client website performance.
- Trained company’s content writing division on writing for websites
Glen was born in 1984 and considers himself a child of the 90s. He is a driven, competitive individual who cares about excellence and is motivated by legacy.
Glen’s interests include basketball, boxing and video games. He is happily married and is enjoying his time as a new father. His current base of operation is San Fernando City, Pampanga.